KM01-BLK | 2-In-1 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo
At last—your desktop pc bundle is complete with this phenomenal AT&T wireless keyboard and mouse combo. Our featured full size wireless keyboard operates at 6mA, has a working frequency of 2.4GHz, and a 1.5V capacity. This keyboard takes 1 AAA battery and has an impressive and long-lasting key life expectancy of 10 million key strokes. Our fantastic wireless mouse takes 1 AA battery, has a working frequency of 2.4GHz, an operating voltage of 1.5V and a DPI resolution of 1200. Its working distance is 10M with an awesome key life of 3 million clicks. Both devices are plug and play without the need for a driver. Enhance your office and home with this 2-in-1 AT&T wireless keyboard and mouse combo.
- OUTSTANDING WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Type, chat and click for hours at a time with this superior AT&T wireless keyboard and mouse combo. Sophisticated, sleek and professional, this keyboard and mouse is a great addition to any desktop pc setup for home or office.
- WHY WE LOVE THIS KEYBOARD: This 2.4GHz wireless keyboard is all you need to email, message and surf the net. With an average key life of 10 million key strokes, you are guaranteed reliable and consistent typing. Considered one of the best full size wireless keyboards available today, you can type for hours without ever skipping a letter.
- SUPERIOR WIRELESS MOUSE: The impressive efficiency of this wireless mouse will leave you astounded at its speed and accuracy. With a key life of 3 million clicks, this computer mouse will exceed expectations. Our wireless mouse is plug and play without a driver and has a working distance of up to 10M.
- A CORD-FREE PC SETUP: Say goodbye to excessive and annoying cords thanks to this wireless mouse and wireless keyboard. Improve your work station’s tidiness and embrace truly phenomenal wireless technology.
- 2-IN-1: A perfect addition to your home or office, this 2-in-1 wireless keyboard and mouse combo enhances communication with reliable connectivity
|Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov|